|
I've only 3 things to say after watching that clip.... 1....small ground but looked chokka!!!! 2....it was dead sunny!!!! 3....No way a penalty....but like said above it made no difference!!!! 4....Bob texted me before or during or it might have been after and said if it wasnt for Carson it would have been 5 or 6!!!! 5....No money has been spent cos they have no money....'never mind a paddle, we haven't even got a canoe'!!!! 6....Some might say I'm being overly critical and its not as bad as I (me) make out....I say to them....wake up....watch that video clip....listen to the concerns our 'owners' have....hear Ronnie Moore having a go at players in the media and then playing them the week after!!!! 7....Who are our owners???? Name them....show me them....tell me what they've done in the interest of Hartlepool United Football Club since they took over!!!! 8....A bloke on Twitter twittering which thankfully has now ceased....I think!!!! 9....It's getting like England....I didn't even know they were playing....(well i didnt know it was an early kick off)!!!! 10....No characters in the team....no one stands out to me!!!! Hand on heart I can honestly say I wouldn't recognise any player from yesterdays starting 11 if they walked in here now....100% true!!!! 11....When Bob texted me yesterday at 2.10pm to say we were 1 down I texted him back and said 'fucking hell, we are really shit if we are losing before the game has even started!!!! He said something about a Rugby game and I realised that 2016 is a leap year in a fortnight and what with the clocks going back the other week 9 days ago I put 2 & 2 together and ended up having a long weekend in Greece for a fortnight!!!! 58....Getting back to my main point....no direction, no ambition, no clue, no voice, no passion, no fight, no nothing, 42....New Direction, New Kids On The Block, Dog Shit Sandwich plus 10cc (Shakin Stevens is in two minds....his Mam said hes not allowed out for swearing so he wont be headlining the gig....Trevor Macdunald managed to get hold of Shakin Stevens, real name Shaking Stephens, by text....when asked if he could come out to go Egging he replied 'no, that fat cow, me Mam, Mrs.Vanderblitthigh Stevens, you know Who i mean....deep voice and hairy thighs....away for months at a time at bingo but turns up at Christmas once a year....smells like a new belt but hates carpets....well shes grounded me!!!! She found and also, comma, caught me Dad, Acker Bilk Seargent Barry Cryer (you know me Dad....straight hair and curly teeth....keeps Otters....out at 4am every Tuesday delivering Limpets....died the other week....quiet bloke, calls a spade a spade, barred out of Fine Fare for callin a Spade a Spade, unassuming bloke, looks smaller in real life, the type who'd start a fire and tell no one) anyway me Mam caught him looking and fiddling with himself....porn....mucky books, cum comics, percy filth!!!! Took 20 minutes she said until it really sank in....20 minutes and then she realised what he was doing!!!! 20 bloody minutes she said and for at least 17 of those minutes she was tutting and going in a mood....she got cramp in her elbows due to the pressure of folding her arms and uncrossing them continuously intermittently!!!! She was that embarrassed and shocked one of her slippers fell off (since this story first aired roving investigative reporter Donald Macintyre....GRASS....found a slipper in Peru....nothing to do with the above but Donald Muckintyre wanted to say he found a slipper....a press release stated that he found a slipper and DNA evidence proved it was a slipper....the hunt continues for the other slipper)!!!! Anyway...'Shaky' i shouted 'you not doing this gig then'....'no' he whispered 'me Dad, him who looks like a startled owl blamed me....said he found the mucky mags under my bed and in my shed!!!! Me mam believed him even though i haven't even got a shed!!!! Shed....I'll give you Shed....and stop crying or I'll give you something to cry for she bellowed whilst giving me a chinese burn....I hate this house me....wish I was dead'!!!! The last words uttered by Shakin Colin Stevens shocked a nation and the world of popular music, pop music for want of a better word, has died a death!!!!Pop Music singer,vocalist and singer and drummer, vocalist,Brian Katchagoo, who had 37 top 40 number 1 singles in a career spanning decades in the late 70's couldn't be contacted but we think he'd be shocked. 'I'm shocked' he said. We never bothered contacting Phil Collins cos he's a tit. Drug fuelled late 60's racist revivalists Curiosity Killed the Cat stepped in at the last minute for the grounded Shakin Linda Stevens and the sell out crowd werent dissapointed!!!! When asked if they were dissapointed the sell out crowd said 'no'. Since this story was first aired Phil Collins still hasn't been contacted and Shakin Sharon Stevens is no longer grounded....his Dad died though....hit and run in a robbery gone wrong....the lead singer out of Bucks Fizz declined to comment. A statement was released by the lead singer of Bucks Fizz stating that he/she didnt want to comment. Phil Collins said he would comment but a statement from every person living stated he should shut the fuck up. Donald Muckintyre is still looking f o r the other slipper.
|