Snowy wrote:
Been over to the west coast of Ireland and found the locals so laid back they are described as taking Valium as a stimulant.... it must have rubbed off because I just let this dross wash over me. When it wears off however, I won't be happy.
Walker, does he have his legs inside two drainpipes or invisible splints, because they appear incapable of bending. Featherstone looks like someone who won a competition to play in a football match and Woods could be mistaken for someone who stayed on the pitch after the half time penalty competition, took a strop and was allowed to plsy in midfield.
Groundhog day.
Iv thought for a few seasons that Walker must have overly tight hamstrings maybe? Something isnt the right the way he walks/holds himself.
Not his biggest fan by any means and he was rightly hooked but the more I think about Featherstone bottling challenge after challenge the more incensed I am that Ronnie keeps picking him.