The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:21 pm 
concur


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm 
Humphries!!!! :|

Mr.Humphries!!!! :|


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 pm 
MutleyRules wrote:
Humphries!!!! :|

Mr.Humphries!!!! :|


concur


and portert


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Name On The Teamsheet for Hull...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Posts: 223
Location: Aworld of my own
Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
J.Provett.


Bet it's not though,I hated it when people clapped when he wrong footed there forward in the first because he will now think he's good enough to do that all the time cue more howler's

_________________
I'm positively positive about that performance...... I think ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Name On The Teamsheet for Hull...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:10 am
Posts: 3589
Hogan's trusty instep wrote:
Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
J.Provett.


Bet it's not though,I hated it when people clapped when he wrong footed there forward in the first because he will now think he's good enough to do that all the time cue more howler's


Completely agree, if he'd have got that wrong he'd have looked like a right tit. I was shaking my head in disbelief.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Name On The Teamsheet for Hull...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:01 pm
Posts: 2038
Location: Leeds
Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
J.Provett.


TheGingerPoolie wrote:
Dimi should be replaced with Provett too, at least as a target for him to do better, i.e. NOT F*CKING STANDING STILL DURING THEIR SECOND, AND NOT INTERCEPTING A PISS POOR PASS FOR THEIR THIRD.


I thought I was the only one sir.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, bobby lemonade, Jazzmorgans123, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, northumberland, PTID, Smokin Joe and 111 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group