The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Can I Just Tell You This Even Though It Won't Be In Sync....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:57 am 
I've going through the Board bottom first....(GAYLORD)!!!! :uhoh: :laugh: ....and working my way up....(BIG GAYLORD)!!!! :uhoh: :laugh: ....and now I've got upto Mr.Glasses thread about a certain sacking!!!! :grin:

Without looking....I bet he's laughing his Passion Killers off!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 am 
I wasn't wrong!!!! :sweeeet: :laugh: rolfl rolfl :laugh: :sweeeet:

There was so many.... rolfl :laugh: rolfl :laugh: rolfl :laugh: rolfl :laugh: rolfl ....I thought it was Jimmy carr 'Live'!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, JohnnyMars, Loopeltrah1960, Ozzy Saltburn, poolie1966, Smokin Joe, Splod and 75 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group