The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:56 pm
Posts: 40
Location: BAHRAIN
TO ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH MONKEY BUSINESS, I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY COPY AND I THANK YOU ,WHEN I GET HOME THERE WILL BE A COUPLE OF PINTS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME MY COPY,IN PARMO'S ESTABLISHMENT,I WILL SEND MY DAUGHTER ROUND WITH SOME CASH TO BE GOING ON WITH


BEST REGARDS
BAHRAINPOOLIE

_________________
GET THIS MAN A BEER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:14 pm 
i better send Brenda and his mate up i owe him one for his birthday


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wrexham1864 and 70 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group