The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 8:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Comedy gold in the law courts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 pm 
From today's Mail - Meat cleaver was pulled out in pub:

Doherty told the judge: "I'm on a tag between 12 and 12 so I can't even go out. I just sit and watch the telly all day. I can't move, I'm in the house all day.
The judge said: "So you are on a tag. Is that attached to a curfew order?"
Doherty replied: "No, it's on me leg."


rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:43 am 
I seen it!!!! :laugh: rolfl :laugh:

I didn't know that Pete was living in Hartlepool now like!?!? :shock: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:11 am 
Surely even the judge had to crack a grin at that?? rolfl rolfl


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALMoody, Bedlingtonpoolie, bobby lemonade, charltonclive, pollyo and 265 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group