Snowy wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
What is this problem you have with recent fans Snowy? I started working in Hartlepool 20 years ago - & started taking some interest in the club, following results, league position etc. 10 years ago I moved to Hartlepool, took a greater interest in the team, but couldn't attend games 'cos I had 2 young kids,& an ex with good CSA connections so couldn't afford it. 6 years ago I could afford it & started attending regularly
Does that make me a 5 year fan? Does that make you superior & a "better fan"
I get sick of hearing this shiit, I really do
You know as well as I do what I'm talking about, NO FAN IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, but are these people fans or hypocrites?.... the people who were slagging off Pools as shite before our revival but suddenly leapt on the bus and became more Catholic than the Pope. First sign of a rough patch ( and come on, no one thought we were never gonna have them) they don't know how to cope when things don't go right.
LIFES LIKE THAT, IT GOES TITS UP NOW AND THEN!!... it's not how you cope with success, it's how you cope with the setbacks that's the measure of the man. If people don't like this 'shite' ....tough !
Ok Mr Snowy I dont claim to know you.
But I know for a fact that you are very intelligent.
So I cannot for the life of me understand why you expect fans to behave in any other way than they did on saturday.
What is your opinion of the 3 thousand or so that wlaked out with 10 minutes to go?
Are they better than the ones that booed?
Are the ones that laughed and joked on their way out better than the ones upset?
People react in different ways.
When the game is going tits up, I can no longer stay seated in the CK stand. I just have to get to moaners corner in the town end.
Does that make me worse than the ones who left?
Do the ones shouting racist abuse in the Millhouse terrace deserve a better rating for not booing, than the ones who boo and leave before the end?
Oh, and I hate the way people talk about new fans.
Without them this club would be bankrupt.
And at least the "newbies" wont let the club sleep walk bac k to the bad old days without acting. OK they just wont come, but at least its action.
Unlike you and me, who will go regardless, and be taken for mugs by Hodcroft and green.