The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PK's
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:45 am
Posts: 2411
Top night ECG, ended with a superb rendition of Two Little Boys. I even won a Balti serving set and some cosmetics in the raffle.
Cheers PK's, any chance of reforming for my 25th anniversary in a few yrs time.

_________________
http://i11.tinypic.com/2vwcmeb.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PK's
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:23 am
Posts: 1772
bresslaw wrote:
Top night ECG, ended with a superb rendition of Two Little Boys. I even won a Balti serving set and some cosmetics in the raffle.
Cheers PK's, any chance of reforming for my 25th anniversary in a few yrs time.


We won a cheeky bottle of Chardonnay, but it was a top night I agree, EVEN tho I was full of flu and couldn't eat the food, although I did make an impact on the wine!! :uhoh:

_________________
http://www.dugoutpaddy.co.uk

Has played Chuckle Footy at a reasonable level


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:23 am
Posts: 1772
I thought you had a bit of a cold ECG, because I thought I noticed a couple of tracks (early on before my wine indulgance took over) in a lower key but you managed it, you old pro you :wink:

_________________
http://www.dugoutpaddy.co.uk

Has played Chuckle Footy at a reasonable level


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:45 am
Posts: 2411
Maybe thats why Paul is selling it

_________________
http://i11.tinypic.com/2vwcmeb.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:34 pm 
Any news on a "farewell gig then ECG?


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group