The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 1:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: You Know Who I Miss From The Bunker????
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:58 am 
The Ginger Claw Hammer Wielding Head Stoving Prostitute Yorkshire Gadgie!!!!

confised confised confised

Howay Mr.GCHWHSPYG....get your Gingernet sorted out!!!! :evil: :evil: :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:39 am 
I saw a post from him on Rivals a few days ago, I gather his work doesn't approve of frippery such as us. He still views though, so I'm told.

Now then Kenneth!! :wink: :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:53 am 
But he told me ages ago that when he moved into his new house he was gonna' sort the Gingernet out!!!! confised confised confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:30 am 
It's true, he did say that. I last saw him at the Wycombe game but he never said owt about internet at home.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobby lemonade, edludlam18@gmail.com, Flying Hogans, jamie1952, Mr Irrelevant, Ozzy Saltburn, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie, stupoolie and 248 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group