Hogan's trusty instep wrote:
Jonny wrote:
As for giving Matty Robson stick, its not on, we know he is really inconsistant but at least he tries to make something happen. Sweeney has had one good game in 2 years and Ali G was hiding on the touchline all game but they escape grief from the terrace bulies.
At least Robson will run at players, he needs to improve his final ball and decision making drastically but I think that along with Daly he has been made the scapegoat.....
So instead of making Robson a scapegoat you'd rather it be Sweeney who you seem to have singled out as the main culprit? I take on board what you're trying to say but it's a whole team thing individuals are not to blame it's the team and by team I include the management which are supposingly working together!!
I am not saying that any individual players should be singled out, not at all i just think that the grief that Matty Robson has had in particular is unjust.
The results in the last 4 or 5 games before the Shrews match were reasonable, I think a lot of people are severly over reacting to Saturdays result. If Pools lose 4 of the next 6 games or similar then the manager situation should be looked at but at the present time I think it is ludicrous to suggest a change of manager.
It seems that many people go from one extreme to another, it is simply too early to say whether Wilson will be a success or not in my opinion.