The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Well I never
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:26 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: I love Kylie me like.
:roll: :uhoh: :wink:

Image

_________________
I once snogged Helen Chamberlain.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:35 pm
Posts: 1243
Well if you never, thats probably why you've got ten kids :sweet:
Good sign, I like that one.

_________________
new book....Andalucia
"Told with great skill...both moving and inspiring" - Pat Barker, Booker Prize winner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:09 pm 
Oh go on, you must have done....... :wink: :wink:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedlingtonpoolie, bigdavemaddog, ernie python, Fensy, frankie1951, JBPoolie, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Porter’s porter, Smokin Joe, stevven, Stotty1908 and 160 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group